Safe dining during the Covid pandemic is now an integral part of hospitality at Crave Fishbar. The safety of our guests and staff has always been paramount. That’s why we’ve worked tirelessly for months, behind-the-scenes, to design new sanitation protocols and implement rigorous cleaning procedures for the protection of our community and team. Along with serving high quality, sustainable ingredients in a welcoming atmosphere, we are committed to the following safety procedures:
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP DINERS SAFE:
- Seating arranged a minimum of six feet apart for safe social distancing, or protective dividers installed when a minimum of six feet is not possible
- We are providing hand sanitizer in touchless dispensers throughout the restaurant
- Masks are available for guests who do not have one upon arrival
- A contactless ordering option is available, providing easy access to view our menu, order food and drinks, and pay on your phone
- Staff are trained and monitored for enhanced sanitizing protocols, including frequent handwashing, social distancing when possible, and requisite face masks worn at all times
- All employees must pass a documented, pre-shift health screening prior to beginning work each day
- We are cleaning and disinfecting common areas and touch points every half hour at the
- Our staff is participating in the Imperial Dade Cleaning Institute for restaurants.
- The restaurant is deep cleaned and disinfected each night
- Our HVAC system has been retrofitted with an air purifying device using needle-point bi-polar ionization which creates equal amounts of positive and negative ions. When these ions are injected into the air stream and the breathable air space, they break down passing pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and water vapor.
- Temperature checks will be given to all guests dining indoors.
- A secure contact-tracing form must be completed by one member of every party dining indoors.
- Available upon request is our NY Forward Safety Plan
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- By joining us for in-person dining, you are pledging that you are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever of over 100F, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, complete loss of smell and/or taste, or known close contact with someone who has/has had COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Face coverings are required to be worn except when seated at your table.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to those who do not wear a mask or abide by this code of conduct
- If you prefer at-home dining, our full menu, Crave Fish Market, meal kits, and package options are available for pick-up and delivery. Order here
We look forward to welcoming you at our Second Avenue balcony, sidewalk cafe, and in-street dining.